Mellow Mommy offers a highly personalized babymoon that California parents and parents-to-be find fulfilling and relaxing. We offer these getaways throughout Sonoma, the Sonoma Coast, and Northern California and offer lodging options tailored to fit your growing family’s wants and needs. We can help you find the lodging that best fits your style, from a private cabin buried in the beautiful Redwood Forest to an ocean-side hotel complete with a private balcony.
Our complete, private babymoon package includes two nights of lodging. Here are some of our options:
- Timber Cove Resort – One of Sunset Magazine’s Top 10 Hideaways by the Sea, this hotel offers rooms by the ocean with a variety of relaxing and rejuvenating amenities. Rooms range from a forest view to an ocean view with deluxe, premium rooms and suites. Most rooms come with fireplaces, and there is a large stone fireplace in the lobby. There is also wireless Internet throughout the hotel, and a modern gym.
- Fort Ross Lodge – Situated just above a sheltered cove frequented by lounging seals and grey whales resting with their new calves, Fort Ross Lodge is an incredible getaway spot. They offer 16 oceanfront rooms as well as six additional private hilltop rooms, equipped with wood-burning fireplaces, and more.
- River’s End Cabins – Perched on a bluff that overlooks the Russian River, these cabins include gas fireplaces, private decks with views of the Russian River and the Pacific Ocean, and cozy leather seating. They are made for couples looking to unplug. There are no TV’s, telephones, or data ports.
Nestled in the Forest:
- Ratna Ling Retreat Center – Nestled in the Redwood Forest, this retreat’s philosophy is grounded in the Buddhist traditions of meditation, yoga, and spirituality. There are 14 private cottages that feature vaulted ceilings, a gas fireplace, hardwood flooring and furniture, a deluxe bath tub with Jacuzzi jets, wireless internet, and adjustable central air and heat.
- Elim Grove Cottages – Located on the grounds of renowned Raymond’s Bakery, these cottages offer views of Redwood Forest or Austin Creek. Guests can take strolls among centuries-old trees, play bocce ball, and enjoy local musicians in the bakery.
In a quaint town walking distance to restaurants & shops:
- Inn at Occidental – A Sonoma County bed and breakfast that boasts exceptional wine and cuisine. Decorated with family heirlooms, folk art, and antique shop finds, all rooms feature overstuffed down beds, televisions, and fireplaces.
- Occidental Hotel – This traditional hotel has 28 rooms and sits at the base of a forested hillside with views of the village of Occidental, California. Each room includes a television, refrigerator, work desk, and microwave. There is a seasonal swimming pool and sundeck available to guests, as well.
- Private house rentals – Whether it’s a guest studio with a private deck and hot tub, or a house in the Redwoods with a heated pool, we can help you select the perfect house on the coast or in the forest to complete your babymoon.
Mellow Mommy’s private babymoons are highly customizable getaways. California offers the perfect backdrop for an experience designed to fit your individual family. Fill out our online form to start your journey today.