Mellow Mommy Babymoon
Private Babymoons Offered All Year Long
Call today to reserve your spot! (707) 874-2911
A Babymoon is a “pre-birth” getaway for expecting couples encouraging quality time together before their sweet baby arrives.
RELAX and have fun together learning
VALUABLE SKILLS FOR PARENTHOOD.
Timber Cove Inn
on the dramatic Sonoma Coast
EXCITING NEWS , WE’RE PROUD TO NOW OFFER …
a great way to experience a Babymoon
for a GREAT PRICE … NONE (for you). Add us to your Baby Shower Registery and let your friends help send you off on your pampering getaway.
Our Retreat includes:
- “Art of Relaxation” ~ a fun hands-on session teaching easy RELAXATION skills & simple MASSAGE techniques for BOTH Mom AND Dad.
- 2 Nights King Cove view room with fireplace and balcony.
- Fresh flowers and local organic snack basket upon arrival.
- Pampering aromatherapy massage with mini-facial, herbal foot wrap & warm stone treatment.
- Deluxe Relaxation Gift Package:
- Oversized reusable jute tote
- Mellow Mommy & Me Infant Massage DVD
- Mellow Mommy Tank
- Mellow Mommy Onesie
- Copy of “The Parent’s Tao Te Ching” by William Martin
- Reflexology stones
- Handmade lavender eye pillow
- Herbal bath tea soak
- Aromatherapy candles
- Breakfast in Bed both mornings (depending on location)
- Late check out
Our “hands on” workshop helps expecting couples gain a better understanding of what their partner might be experiencing during these transitional months of pregnancy. It teaches an easy way to connect & help each other. “The healing power of touch!”
Expecting couples will learn easy relaxation skills & simple massage techniques. Easy enough to include in daily life, helping to strengthen connection …the CORE of a HAPPY, HEALTHY FAMILY!
“Mellow Mommy Babymoons” are customized to fit your personality. From a cozy cabin in the forest to a private house on the coast (complete with personal chef) … our locations are thoughtfully sought out and held in picturesque settings. This ensures a true “escape” from the hectic, fast paced world.
“Mellow Mommy Babymoon” is hosted by
founder of Mellow Mommy, Cindy Scott-Fuchs, along with her husband, Trip Fuchs. Trip will be assisting with massage demonstrations as well as giving support and a voice for the expecting Dads. He shares simple advice from his own experiences as a husband and father of two. Cindy and Trip complement each other in a way that makes this a memorable retreat that is real & from the heart.
Belly castings by a skilled caster/sculptor and finished by a local artist are available upon request.